Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

An Announcement

Greetings all!


Sadly, I will not be writing a piece this week. Nor will I be contributing here for at least the next three weeks, if not until the end of August entirely. I have decided that this break is necessary in order for me to give full effort and attention to a separate project. This project is one that I and several friends have been collaborating on for a while now, and with reduced resources among us, I need to take on greater responsibility to keep the project alive. Unfortunately, I must also keep the details of said endeavor private for now; in the future, I will likely disclose what’s been going on behind the scenes.

Do not fret; just because I cannot write something each week, this does not mean this site will go without activity. I will be vigorously searching out guest writers from among friends and comrades, and if nothing else, I will change the week’s quote every time the need arises. If I absolutely can find no help, I will simply provide links to strong news stories I encounter during the week. I apologize in advance for this hiatus on my part, but I promise that I will be back in due time. Thank you for your patience with me, and your loyalty as well. This week’s quote comes from Bruno Kreisky, an Austrian chancellor of high esteem.


As always, I can be reached for contact at my usual locations. Good night, and this is KnoFear, signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment